Men's Health Network issues a number of special reports on men's health issues and screening activities. Some of these reports are large and may take a long time to download. If you have difficulty downloading a report, please send a message to the MHN contact at the bottom of this page. For permission to use any part of a report, please contact the MHN representative at the bottom of this page. If you use any information from one of these reports, please credit Men's Health Network and the web site.
You may access individual reports by choosing a link below.
About Men's Health Network
Screening and Outreach Activities
Public Policy and Health Reports
- Men's Health Facts: flyer
- Health Insurance Coverage by Sex
- Aging in America: flyer
- Life Expectancy by Sex and Race: Birth to Age 70
- Life Expectancy by Sex and Race: Birth to 100: Chart
- Life Expectancy by Sex and Race, History: 1920-current
- Life Expectancy by Sex and Race, History: 1920-current (alternate format)
- Age Adjusted Death Rates and Infant Mortality
- Silent Health Crisis: chart
- Top 10 Causes of Death 1998: chart
- Men's Health Library