Highlights of this year’s Summit include:
• Concurrent workshops focused on the paradigm shift of child support, integrated approaches to workforce development, a blueprint for stabilizing fragile families, qualitative approaches to program planning, and where fatherhood fits in the “two-gen” model.
• Expert-led panel discussions on program policy, practice, and funding sustainability.
• Opportunities to connect and network with nationally diverse leaders.
Registration and Fees:
• Summit: $150
• Preconference (Building Your Leadership Platform): $200
• Both Summit and Preconference: $300 (save $50!)